10 Best Ads of 2017
Adweek’s 10 Best Ads of 2017 tackled plenty of challenging themes—among them, journalism and politics; race and bias; and social causes including anti-bullying and gender equality. The list also includes horror and humor (in the same spot); a celebrity endorsement; a meta defictionalization of a failed 1960s ad pitch; a sports initiative that was more a test of human potential than an advertisement; a beautiful campaign from a leading social platform; and a work of art that happened to be one of the most effective PSAs ever made.
These ads didn’t save the world. But each, in its own way, made it a better place.
10) Halo Top “Eat the Ice Cream”
9) Nespresso “Comin’ Home”
8) Procter & Gamble “The Talk”
7) Heinz “Pass the Heinz”
6) Burger King “Bullying Jr.”
5) The New York Times “The Truth Is Hard to Find”
4) Nike “Breaking2”
3) Instagram “Stories Are Everywhere”
2) Logic “1-800-273-8255”
1) State Street Global Advisors “Fearless Girl”
Read the full article on Adweek